Managed BY FirstService Residential
Access to the pool/amenities area is for members of the Homeowners Association that are in good standing and their guests ONLY.
Monday thru Sunday 8:00 am to 10:00 pm
- No one under the age of 16 allowed without an adult present
- Only four (4) guest per HOMEOWNER allowed without a reservation
- Only one pool reservation per day allowed, no reservations on holidays or pool opening/closing weekends. To make a reservation please fill out the reservation form located here.
- Please discard food and trash in receptacles provided
- No food or drink in the water or immediate pool area; away from pool edge, cabana and table area only
- No diving allowed
- No running, pushing, or horseplay
- No glass in pool area
- No alcohol allowed at the pool area
- No smoking or vaping in the pool area
- No animals allowed inside the pool gates
- No loud music and no extension cords
- No lewd or inappropriate behavior
- No hanging from the ladders
- No large flotation devices allowed in the pool
- Pool toys only
- Proper swimwear must be worn at all times- children should wear proper swim diapers
- The Homeowners Association reserves the right to deny use of the pool to anyone at any time.
- The Homeowners Association assumes no responsibility for the loss, theft or damage to personal property or effects left in the pool area.
- The Homeowners Association assumes no responsibility for any personal injury to anyone resulting from the use of the pool.
- The pool is for private use only- proof of residency may be required
|VIOLATIONS OF POOL RULES MAY RESULT IN DISCONTINUED POOL PRIVILEGES
24 Hour SURVEILLANCE CAMERA IN USE AT ALL TIMES WARNING
NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY
CHILDREN UNDER 16 YEARS OF AGE MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT 18 YEARS OR OLDER– PICTURE ID REQUIRED (School ID or DL)
IN THE CASE OF AN EMERGENCY, CALL 911
Managed by FirstService Residential